Vice President of Tanzania and other Government Officials to Meet Investors in September
Tanzania Oil & Gas Congress, 11 September – 12 September 2017, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The Congress will also provide the opportunity to discuss open and honestly business opportunities in the Tanzanian energy market
Her Excellency Samia Suluhu Hassan, Vice President of the United Republic of Tanzania has formally announced her support and participation in the upcoming Tanzania Oil & Gas Congress (www.CWCTOG.com), organised by the CWC Group (www.TheCWCGroup.com).
The Congress will gather senior representatives from the Tanzanian oil and gas industry including Governments, international oil companies, indigenous producers, international and national service providers, financiers and consultants.
Also joining the senior level speaker line up will be:
- Hon. Charles Mwijage, Minister of Industry, Trade & Investment, United Republic of Tanzania
- Hon. Salama Aboud Talib, Minister of Lands, Water, Energy and Environment, Zanzibar
- Hon. Irene Muloni, Minister of Energy & Minerals Development, Republic of Uganda
- Hon. January Y. Makamba, Minister of State – Vice President’s Office, Union and Environment, United Republic of Tanzania
- Omar Mithá, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, ENH Mozambique
- Guy Maurice, Senior Vice President, Africa, Total E&P
With a variety of issues facing the energy sector in Tanzania, the Tanzania Oil & Gas Congress is well placed to bring together existing industry players and international investors to discuss the following key topics:
- Government short-medium term plans and priorities for the energy sector
- Increasing Government and industry collaboration to drive the industry forward
- Business opportunities available with the Uganda-Tanzania Crude Oil Pipeline
- What plans are in place to implement the Gas Masterplan?
- Reviewing regional partnerships within Mozambique, Zanzibar, Uganda and Kenya
The Congress will also provide the opportunity to discuss open and honestly business opportunities in the Tanzanian energy market, in the form of Round Tables under Chatham House Rule.
You can register for you delegate space (www.CWCTOG.com/book-online) today.
TOG is your opportunity to learn about Tanzania’s investment opportunities in oil and gas, do not miss this opportunity.
Find out more about how you can participate at www.CWCTOG.com or please contact Odiri Umusu on +44 207 978 0083 or email TOG@TheCWCGroup.com.
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of CWC Group Limited.
Tori Wilson, Marketing Manager
+44 207 978 0000
About the CWC Group:
The CWC Group (www.TheCWCGroup.com) is a recognised world expert in the LNG, oil and gas, power and investment sectors, with particular expertise in emerging markets. We have a wealth of knowledge offering top-level strategic events around the world. We work closely with many governments, NOCs and international corporations to highlight the key issues and challenges facing the global energy industry and facilitate debate to find solutions. View the full CWC Portfolio of events (www.TheCWCGroup.com/events).